Wellness Coordinator Shane Schumann writes about the importance of moderation for long-term health in this month’s blog, “My Journey to 100.”
- August, 2017 - "Why Happiness at Work Matters" by Emiliana Simon-Thomas, PhD, Science Director, Greater Good Science Center, UC Berkeley
- July, 2017 - "From Desperation To Destiny" by Tony Harris Jr., Wellness Ambassador And Clinical Exercise Specialist, Presbyterian Healthplex
- June, 2017 - "Talk About Vulnerability... Here Goes" by Deb Gallant, Employee Assistance Program Clinical Manager
- May, 2017 - "My Lyme Journey" by Kelly Baker, Presbyterian Wellness Ambassador
- April, 2017 - "Finding Your Passion Part 2: My Why" by Rick Vinnay, Clinical Director, Employee Assistance Program
- March, 2017 - "Finding Your Passion" by Susie MacLean, Executive Director, Health & Wellness
- February, 2017 - "Have a Chocolate Moment" by Adriana Lopez, Lead Wellness Program Coordinator
- January, 2017 - "How I Took Control" by Renee Ward, Manager of Employee Wellness
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your needs.
Contact us today for more information.