HELPING YOU MEET YOUR GOALS AND MANAGE LIFE’S CHALLENGES
In addition to EAP counseling programs and services, The Solutions Group offers Work-Life Services, free, confidential access to professional consultants and online resources to assist you with issues like:
- NEW: Coping with COVID-19*
- Child care, elder care and family support
- Work and career growth
- Daily living and convenience
- Health and well-being
- Referrals to providers, specialists and resources to meet specific work, life, or caregiving needs
The Work-Life online portal offers:
- Access to a comprehensive library of more than 4,000 timely support topics including parenting, wellness, career development, consumer tips and more.
- Personalized login capability.
- Online forums to connect with co-workers and peers on many topics.
- Direct access to trained work-life specialists through the LiveCONNECT chat feature. Work-life specialists take the legwork out of issues like legal assistance, financial assistance, identity theft, child care, elder care and adoption by offering resources and speedy referrals.
- Access to informative live or archived webinars.
*To access the full array of Work-Life Services, log in above or contact us at 866-254-3555 for more information.