IMPROVE YOUR WELLNESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Want to improve how you manage stress at home and at work? StressStop, an online suite of stress management and resilience-building resources, will help you improve your overall well-being, anytime and anywhere, from any device.
The online suite is available at no cost to you and your family members. Tools include:
- My Stress Profiler: A confidential and personalized stress assessment that provides ongoing feedback and suggestions for improving your response to 10 categories of stress, including change, financial stress, stress symptoms, worry/fear and time pressure.
- Podcasts and videos available on demand: Featuring experts in the field, including Dan Goleman, Ph.D., Emotional Intelligence; Kristin Neff, Ph.D., Self-Compassion; and David Katz, M.D., Stress, Diet and Emotional Eating.
- Webinars: Covering a variety of topics including work-life balance, thinking through stress, and mindfulness at work.
- Relaxation Exercises: Music and guided relaxation.
- Expert Q&A: Answers to questions on dealing with change, insomnia and depression, reducing stress, the benefits of chocolate, and more.
Use StressStop confidentially on your desktop, laptop or mobile device, and get immediate access to tools designed to help you with in-the-moment stress, along with strategies for managing your stress more proactively and effectively over time.
To get started, register here.
Already registered? Sign in here.
Video #1 - EAP for SONM Managers
Video #2 - EAP for SONM Employees